Set in 1912, players assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt, sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission. His target? Elizabeth, imprisoned since childhood. During their daring escape, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond -- one which lets Booker augment his own abilities with her world-altering control over the environment. Together, they fight from high-speed Sky-Lines, in the streets and houses of Columbia, on giant Zeppelins and in the clouds, all while learning to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities.
- A NEW KIND OF HERO: Booker DeWitt, a former Pinkerton agent, is hired by mysterious interests to rescue the long-captive Elizabeth from the flying city of Columbia.
- A BRAND NEW IRRATIONAL WORLD: Explore the breathtaking and expansive world of Columbia with Elizabeth, a revolutionary AI companion, by your side.
- LARGER VARIETY OF COMBAT: Never before seen vertical combat, flying through the skies of Columbia on fast-moving Sky-Lines.
- BRAND NEW ENEMIES: Booker’s foes are smart, unique, and deadly. They will surprise players from beginning to end.
- CLASSIC BIOSHOCK GAMEPLAY: Weapons in one hand, powers in the other – but with more customization and permanence than Bioshock fans have seen before.
- MORE CONTENT, MORE GAME: A proprietary and innovative new online content system will deliver unprecedented replay value to the BioShock franchise.